- Retail Orders: Retail Orders must be paid at the time the order is submitted.
- Wholesale Orders: Net 30 terms are available upon request and shall be granted upon submission and approval of a Credit Application. All other orders must be paid at the time of submission and/or before shipment. For wholesale accounts receiving Net 30 terms, we can also accept credit card payments; however, credit card payments on Net 30 invoices will be assessed a 3% surcharge. Net 30 orders must be submitted via email, phone, or fax. Our website only accepts prepaid orders.
- Payment Methods Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal
Most orders ship within 48 hours.
- Retail orders: Ship via USPS unless an alternate shipping method is specified. (Additional charges may apply)
- Wholesale Orders: Ship via USPS or FedEx Ground, unless an alternate shipping method is specified by the customer. (Additional charges may apply)
- Retail Orders: Shipping charges are based on the package weight and carrier selected.
- Wholesale Orders: Shipping charges are based on package weight and carrier selected. Shipping is FREE on all Wholesale Orders of $200 or more.
Minimum Order Requirements
There are no minimum order requirements.
Please contact customer service at 800-340-9083 for Return Authorization prior to returning product for any reason. Authorization is valid for 14 business days after issue.
Merchandise returned for any reason after 6 months from the date of purchase shall be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returns of product 1 year after the date of purchase shall be handled on a case by case basis and depending on the reason for the return, may be denied.
- Damage: Notification of damaged product must be received within 5 business days of receipt. Damaged shipping packages should be set aside or photographed for inspection by the shipping carrier, prior to contacting Natural Patches of Vermont®. Replacement or credit shall be granted on a case by case basis.
- Defective: Defective product will be accepted for refund or exchange on a case by case basis within 30 days from the date of receipt. Unless otherwise determined, defective products must be returned prior to refund or exchange. (This is to ensure that a Quality Review can be conducted to determine the cause of the defect and appropriate corrective actions implemented.)
- Expired Product: Return of expired product shall be granted on a case by case basis. A 20% restocking fee shall be imposed on all returns of expired product and any refund or exchange will be based on the price paid at the time of purchase and not the price at the time of return.
- Delivery Refusal: Product returned as a result of delivery refusal shall be subject to a 20% restocking fee and the customer shall be responsible for any additional shipping charges incurred as a result of the delivery refusal. This shall include COD orders that are returned, because the appropriate payment could not be collected on numerous delivery attempts.
- Unauthorized Returns: No Refunds or Exchanges shall be issued on packages returned without prior authorization.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange for which the reason for said return or exchange is not the direct responsibility of Natural Patches of Vermont, Inc.®
Sample requests shall be handled on a case by case basis. Please call 800-340-9083 to inquire about receiving product samples and additional product information.