Minimum Order Requirements
- There are no minimum order requirements. (See Retailer FAQ for additional details)
- Net 30 terms are available upon request and shall be granted upon submission and approval of a Credit Application.
- All other orders must be paid at the time of submission and/or prior to shipment.
- Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PAYPAL
*For wholesale accounts receiving Net 30 terms, we do accept credit card payments; however, credit card payments will be assessed any applicable processing fees.
- Most orders ship within 48 hours.
- Standard Shipping Options FedEx Ground or USPS Parcel.
Note: Unless otherwise specified, we shall use the most economical shipping method. If you have a shipping preference, want to use an alternate freight carrier or require expedited delivery please let us know, when placing your order. (Additional charges may apply)
- Free standard shipping on Wholesale Orders of $200 or more.
- For orders: less than $200, shipping via alternate freight carrier or requiring expedited delivery, shipping costs will be based on the package weight and will be calculated at the time of shipment
- Freight Quotes are available upon requests. (Actual shipping costs may be slightly higher or lower than the quote, as the weight of the products varies.)
- Sample requests shall be handled on a case by case basis. Please call 800-340-9083 to inquire about receiving product samples and additional product information.
Demo Patches: Upon request, we can supply wholesale customers with what we refer to as “Demo Patches”. Sections of patch seconds culled during the production process for various cosmetic reasons. These can be used for passive or active customer demos. Though, in most cases, demo patches are not large enough to be effective for use, they can be used to adequately demonstrate scent and adhesion, as well as, for sensitivity testing.
Note: Replace regularly, if left exposed to lighting and air, for extended periods, as degradation of the scent and adhesive properties may occur.
Please contact customer service at 800-340-9083 for Return Authorization prior to returning product for any reason. Authorization is valid for 14 business days after issue.
If accepted, merchandise returned for any reason after 6 months from the date of purchase shall be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Products having a purchase date in excess of one year are not customarily eligible for return, refund, or credit.
- Damage: Notification of damaged product must be received within 5 business days of receipt. Damaged shipping packages should be set aside or photographed for inspection by the shipping carrier, prior to contacting Natural Patches of Vermont. Replacement, refund, or credit shall be granted on a case by case basis.
- Defective: Defective product will be accepted for refund, credit, or exchange on a case by case basis, within 30 days from the date of receipt. Unless otherwise determined, defective products must be returned prior to refund or exchange. (This is to ensure that a Quality Review can be conducted to determine the cause of the defect and appropriate corrective actions implemented.)
- Expired Product: Products beyond expiry date are not eligible for replacement or credit.
- Delivery Refusal: Product returned as a result of delivery refusal shall be subject to a 20% restocking fee and Customer shall be responsible for any additional shipping charges. This also applies to COD orders returned to our facility by the carrier, for whatever reason.
- Unauthorized Returns: No Refund, Credit, or Exchange shall be issued on packages returned without prior authorization.
- Credit or Return Valuation: Credit and or valuation of returns will be based upon the product pricing paid at the time of purchase and not the pricing at the time of return, less any restocking fees.
We reserve the right to assess a 20% restocking fee and refuse any return, credit, or exchange where the cause for return or exchange is not directly attributable to Natural Patches of Vermont, Inc.